Forums
Forums >>> >>>
DONE... Well sorta cuz we have some to do still
DONE... Well sorta cuz we have some to do still

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Neverendless-WoW Ok, it's done... We are sorta naked, least I am... But we are online Baby!!!

Darkraiser

User

Wuu

User

First of nice work! I really like the new core, you did a great job! Thanks for that!!! <3

Secondly you already said, that you have more work to do. Does this work include moving the quest progess over? ;)

Greetz Wu

<Hidden>

User

Awesome, great work.

So, what's the plan regarding gearing up custom players. Do we make a ticket or will it be sorted through the website? And do you have to chose a set or can you make a list of combined ingame-items? And my apologies for all these questions, cause I know you've got more pressing matters to attend to. Take your time, and I'll keep myself updated on the news on your website.

<Hidden>

User

Why I still cant enter ;/

Wuu

User

Maybe you have the wrong realmlist bro

Mystique

User

Xzombie you need to change the realmlist to set realmlist realm2.neverendless-wow.com

Kees

User

Close your WoW client. Go to your WoW folder (3.3.5a client version).
Go to Data folder. Go to enGB or usUS (if you play on english), or to the language you play on folder.
Open the realmlist.wtf text file and Erase all the content written inside.
Write/copy new NE realmlist:
set realm2.neverendless-wow.com
Save and close this file. Open WOW.

If this don't work, go again to your WoW folder.
Go to WTF folder and open Config.wtf text file. Look if the realmname is changed in the new name if not change it.
Save and close this file. Open WOW

hollow_sk

User

The warp NPC doesn't work, is that intentional?

Mystique

User

The Warp NPC will be returning but there will be changes to it. I do not the exactly what the changes are as of yet but it is coming back.

Kranith

User

Oh my God Neverendless' back!! :0
Hype hype hype hype
/stopholidays /gobackhome /play xD

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I don't seem to be able to que for bg or rdf. I'm assuming this is part of the work that still needs attention?

<Hidden>

User

Maybe you have the wrong realmlist bro

yoooo man you still alive hahaha whats up my man

<Hidden>

User

Go to Data folder. Go to enGB or usUS (if you play on english), or to the language you play on folder.

Go to WTF folder and open Config.wtf text file. Look if the realmname is changed in the new name if not change it.

much appreciated bro!

hollow_sk

User

Hide the Jason realm, it automatically connects me to it, therefor i get kicked and can't switch to arthas.

ironskull

User

Xzombie you need to change the realmlist to set realmlist realm2.neverendless-wow.com

Shouldnt u guys put the right realmlist in the connection guide ? Its still the old one .
Especially for new members .

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

So we are rolling along. I complete the discord setup, Viarax pushed about 200 fixes to the realm and I posted a boss AF video on the facebook page. Actualy I stummble and stammer a lot and really need a fricking shave bad. That all said you can get the info on the realm at this link...

Discord- https://discord.gg/4Cm2EzM

facebook update video- Video update

Kees

User

Sorry, realmlist.wtf must be:
set realmlist realm2.neverendless-wow.com

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Kranith

User

2c2 por favor?

Oh my god that Swiffer!! :D Best resto rogue ever!!! Where's aranab? <3

Wayer

User

I'm very excited about the return of NE <3

<Hidden>

User

Is there an ETA on when the vote shop will be working with the new core? I bought a few items that never arrived (and already opened a ticket about it). Also will the new Arthas eventually have the same rates as the old one? Right now everything but xp seems to be default. Farming mats/rep is a bit tedious compared to before. :P

Been testing out the core changes over the last several days and so far I'm impressed with the improvements. Thanks to everyone who's made this possible!

Kees

User

Is there an ETA on when the vote shop will be working with the new core? I bought a few items that never arrived (and already opened a ticket about it). Also will the new Arthas eventually have the same rates as the old one? Right now everything but xp seems to be default. Farming mats/rep is a bit tedious compared to before. :P

Been testing out the core changes over the last several days and so far I'm impressed with the improvements. Thanks to everyone who's made this possible!

The items are send to the Arthas-fun realm, it is a website problem.

Kranith

User

Just wait for the latest fixes ;)

<Hidden>

User

Thanks for the info! Hopefully the items can be re-sent to the correct server.

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Sorry for the delay recently, We (my family) are in the process of moving so I have an internet challenge and just very limited time until Monday...

<Hidden>

User

Im using set realmlist realm2.neverendless-wow.com , but cant seem to connect?

ragax3r

User

I hope the old rates will return, it's the reason I first came here.

You need to be logged in to reply.