Forums
Forums >>> >>> >>>
Webcam recommendation
Webcam recommendation

evvgone

User

I've been using the camera on my laptop and it's not very good. I would like to buy a webcam that has a good quality image. I see a lot of recommendations for the Logitech C920, but most of them are a bit old. I am not sure if they are still valid.

RayMoon

User

It's fantastic that you're looking to step up your webcam game for better image quality. While the Logitech C920 has been a reliable choice, it's understandable to consider newer options.
One platform that you might find helpful in your quest for a high-quality webcam is BongaCams (https://bongacams.com). They offer a variety of webcams that can cater to different preferences, and it's always good to explore new options.
In terms of more recent recommendations, Logitech has continued to produce excellent webcams. The Logitech C922 Pro Stream is an updated version of the C920, offering enhanced features and improved performance. It's definitely worth considering, and checking out BongaCams can give you more insights into various models and user experiences.
Feel free to explore and read reviews to make an informed decision. If you have more questions or need further suggestions, the community here is always happy to help. Here's to upgrading your setup for a top-notch streaming experience!

You need to be logged in to reply.