- Form Status
- Frequently Asked Questions: Voting
- Title List for Token of Title
- How to Vote Correctly
- Neverendless Vote Clock
- Vote Shop Resend / Transfer Policy
- Using the Website Auction House
- Media Section Rules
- TeamSpeak Connection Guide
- How to Get a Guild Channel
- Guild Channel Tutorial Guide
- I have been banned from TeamSpeak
- TeamSpeak Features and FAQs
- Starter Guide to Using the Forums
- How to Upload a Screenshot
- The Forum's Guild Section - How to Use It
- How Do I Make a Forum Account
- Frequently Asked Forum Questions
- I have been banned from the forums
- Forum Password and Email Changing
- Website Chat (IRC)
- Mibbit Widget Guild Website Guide
- ViRC Chat Connection Guide
- IceChat Chat Connection Guide
- Armory Tooltips for Websites
- The JSON REST API Docs
- Server Connection Guide (Arthas)
- Guide to Choosing the Correct Support Ticket
- Game Password Issues
- Game Email Changing
- Stay Connected to Neverendless
- BattleMaster Events
- How to Play in: Hide and Seeks
- How to Play in: Trivias
- How to Play in: Scavenger Hunts
- How to Play in: PvP Events
- How to Play in: Bomb Dodge
- How to Play in: VIPs
- How to Play in: 40v40
- How to Play in: Bounty Hunts
- How to Play in: Mystery Battlegrounds
- How to Play in: Simon Says
- How to Play in: Race
- I tried to join an event by whisper, but it didn't get through.
- I need help and a Battlemaster didn't answer!
- I won an event, but the reward was never mailed.
- A player is harassing me in whispers, what can I do?
- I saw someone advertising, what do I do?
- What is the 'Global' channel?
- What can I do if my Guild Leader has been inactive for a long time?
- I saw a player hacking, what can I do?
- I lost items after a server disconnection!
- Community Protection Policies and Procedures
- Updated Policy on Disciplining Hackers
- Neverendless Game Client Installer
- BattleMaster Events
- Account Security
- What does 'Access to your account has been disabled' mean?
- Authenticator FAQs
- Account Security
- Detaching a Lost Authenticator
- Neverendless Newsletter - May 2012
- Neverendless Newsletter - May 2015
GUIDES & TUTORIALS
NEVERENDLESS-WOW CONNECTION GUIDE
Welcome to the Neverendless WoW Connection guide for the Arthas Realm. Arthas requires a Wrath of the Lich King game client at version 3.3.5 (12340).
If you are new to World of Warcraft or need help installing the game to start playing on Neverendless, here is a step-by-step guide for downloading, installing, patching, and getting started with World of Warcraft.
If you need further assistance setting up your client, our staff will be happy to help you through the support ticket system on the website.
Or, you can get help from the community on our Discord server or Forums (You will need to set up a Neverendless account and Forums name, if you have not done so already.), provided that you have been following this guide so far.
Step 1: Create a Neverendless Account
Step 2: Verify your Account
- After completing the registration form, check the email address you used to register. (The email may take a few minutes, or longer, to arrive.)
- You will receive an email from Neverendless with a 10 digit verification code.
- Copy the code and place it in the E-mail Confirmation box found under your account settings, under Email; you can also click here or on the link provided in the email.
- After you have copied the code, press 'Confirm E-mail'.
Step 3: Download & Install World of Warcraft
There are several ways to download the game client, however, the preferred method is with the Neverendless Game Client Installer.
The installer can be downloaded from here. This is a simple five-step process that will allow you to quickly install Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a, which will allow you to connect to Neverendless. A walk-though guide to using the launcher can be found here if you are unsure how to use the installer.
Once you've completed the above then please continue to Step 4.
Step 4: Change the Realmlist File
Now that you have the game client (if you don't, go back up to Step 2 of the guide) you need to tell it to connect to Neverendless.
- Open your World of Warcraft folder. If you used the installer this will be C:\Games\Neverendless WoW - Wrath of the Lich King unless you chose a different installation path.
- Inside the World of Warcraft folder should be another folder called Data, the Data folder should contain another folder called enUS (or another 4 letter language code such as deDE if you did not use the Neverendless installer) - open this folder. If you have more than one language folder then repeat these instructions for each.
- Inside the language folder you should see a file called realmlist.wtf or possibly just realmlist. You need to open this file in a text editor such as Notepad.
- In the realmlist file should be a number of lines, one of which begins with set realmlist, remove this line and replace it with:
- set realmlist realm.neverendless-wow.com
- Save the file in the same location with the same name, overwriting/replacing the original file. Be sure to use File > Save rather than File > Save As, so that the file gets saved correctly. If you find two realmlist.wtf files in the folder then you did it wrong.
If you still cannot save the file, you may need to launch notepad or wordpad in Administrator Mode, then File > Open, find the realmlist.wtf file and make the changes.
Step 5: Log into Neverendless
To play, run World of Warcraft using your new desktop shortcut or by running wow.exe or just WoW from the World of Warcraft folder.
When it loads the login screen, enter your Neverendless username and password you chose during registration, and then click 'Login'.
That wraps up connecting and logging into the Neverendless World of Warcraft server! Welcome, and enjoy being part of Neverendless!